7.01.2011

too often....

I despise conflict, some may say differently but its really the truth. Often when i'm in a verbal dispute/discussion I feel cornered and trapped even if it was me who started it and I scramble for words I make zero sense and it really doesn't better the situation. Recently I realized I'm never happy with the outcome of talking about the way I feel. (some negative, some positive or sometimes just a general discussion) I never feel better after, no matter how much or little I talk about specific problems. I've tried to self evaluate to see if I can do something different or maybe its the other person. I'm really at a loss for words. Its not with a specific person its with many people. It really sucks because I know its not good to bottle things up. But really if I know i'm not gonna feel better after talking about it, and I 90% of the time feel SO much worse, its not worth it. I'm gonna work on working things out in my head or maybe start a journal. I don't want anyone to take this personally. But for ME I think this is best.

Dear Diary its me...