7.16.2011

Blaiden (danger baby) loudest baby I know.

Blaiden screams and yells, not because he's mad (usually) but because HE CAN! He makes noises when he eats, wakes up blabbing, I mean really he's just overall LOUD! He's seriously like a little person. When your eating or drink something he wants it, and if hes in reach he WILL grab it.
I see why people start baby proofing during pregnancy because you never know when you need to: it just happens.  One day hes still and the next he's into everything. He tries to chew the cord to the computer, he yanks my phone out of my hand, spills glasses on the coffee table just by reaching, kicks things over when he's in "attempt to crawl mode" & when he wants something he lets you know.
Its so cute that he reaches now to be picked up, leans towards toys he wants or a new place he'd like to be in.. bumbo, excersaucer, tummy time, outside... Damn he's smart!
I still cant believe I grew this little (15lbs, 26 inches now) boy inside my belly. Everytime I see him i'm just amazed.

I don't want to miss a single moment in his little life, but I heard this myth that money makes the world turn.

H.M.P.H