6.15.2011

I made a little human.

He eats, he sleeps, he poops, he cries, he laughs.. he does everything I do. But who am I kidding girls don't poop. He is 4 months and 5 days old. I never imagined being this much in love with such a tiny little person, I "also" didn't expect to be this exhausted by caring for such a little person who really isn't very mobile.

Day one of being home he was this mellow little person who I was sure was not mine at all, he was just so go with the flow. Easy breezy, sleep wherever he got tired. Everybody was amazed by his mellowness, some a little too alarmed by it. Now he is everything BUT mellow & Everyday he learns something new, a new "milestone" they call it. I've been utterly amazed by every little thing he does. Every mom i'm sure says their baby is advanced, but really! lol

He rolls over, he holds his bottle and yesterday... He leaned to me with his arms out!! I cant even grasp how fast hes growing. My walls will never be empty, I need more frames and someday soon I need a new camera!!!

xoxo

Mommy