4.21.2011

my Target addiction...




I've came to the conclusion that Target is indeed my happy place. Most people choose the beach or maybe the shower, well i'd say the shower is my 2nd happy place (hot water and quiet - don't get any wild ideas).

I noticed tonight that I forget about my phone, I forget about everything & I just zone out. I simply just walk around, in no particular order, getting what I need, some none needed things too... But on this budget, I'm a bargain shopper. I like just looking, it's an obsession maybe. I notice when they re-organize things, I notice new employees, I notice new brands & things as there on there way out. Its strange but really its my happy place.

Tonight I spent 2 hours there... Eggs, Milk, Soda, Water and food items... Oh and vitamin waters are $1 :)

I also used my mobile coupons tonight on teenie dasani waters. Good for the diaper bag :)