4.21.2011

breastfeeding breakthrough.... I hope....

As one if my previous post states... I've been just relying on the medela. This little guy just wouldst latch and I was done forcing. I went to Target tonight just wandering and shopping for necessities, ended up by formula and got to talking to a stranger. She simply said try again...

Well he's 10 weeks old, today.

I sat on the couch, held him just like I was gonna bottle feed, had the advent nipple shield on... and tada... success....

At first he wouldn't go onto the other boob and I know I'm barely producing, so I gave him a little formula... and then onto the right, first with nipple shield but then I snuck it away...

Milk drunk, from the boob.

Goodnight baby...

So I'm hoping this sticks, no force.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8