1.21.2011

1.21.11

I was driving today.
& I see a dog. Laying on the curb, it's dark outside. Its about 615pm, i'm convinced the dog had been hit by a car. He's just panting and drooling, a pit bull with two different colored eyes. Being pregnant, about to pop, I decide to stay in my car and call animal control. I get them on the phone and I couldn't see the name of the cross street so i decide to get out. My hazard lights are on, but im kinda parked in the middle of the street, no one stops. So nice, right!?! Well animal control is on the way... And finally a guy decides to stop, so we stand there and stare at the dog. So sad :( Then a guy comes jogging around the corner, he stops too. Then I decide maybe i should give him some water, HALARIOUS!! He gets right up, like theres nothing wrong. Drinks my water and acts like my best friend. No tags, No collar, and seriously I think he was deaf. He just started wondering. Aimlessly, didn't hear a thing. I'm like wait, your rides on its way you have to stay. LoL. Yeah he just cruised around, while I am laughing because i really thought he was hurt... So animal control came, hopefully he'll find a good home. He was a sweet dog. A little special, but sweet.