1.02.2011

1.2.11



Today was a productive day. I had a lot of energy, surprising since i only have 33 days left till this little boy makes his debut. I've never been so excited in my life.

I have so much to say yet i have writers block, it may be because i don't have a lap to set the computer on and type comfortably. Anyways, We cleaned the living room today, like a deep clean. Moved the couches, vaccummed and cleaned the floors. Even re-arranged pictures on the walls. I'm gonna need more wall space for this little guys pictures.

Classes start next week, i'm really excited yet kinda nervous at the same time. Due date is so near, so much to do still, well it feels like it. I really have to finish these classes, i cant procrastinate, its all part of my 2011 plan. In general just be better!!!

Anyways...

Till tomorrow-
Mandy out...