5.05.2011

this is really happening..

A lot has been going on lately, a whirlwind of chaos... I don't know the last time I was able to catch my breath. (and no its not anything to do with being a parent, for those of you who like to tell me parentings hard and blah blah blah) One thing after another, its like a huge gray cloud is hung over my head and has been there for way too damn long. I'm almost 27 years old and I really don't have much to show for my 27 years of life. I barely graduated high-school, college has been an ongoing procrastination station on my tuner called indecisive career path, daycare was a fail, I've been on the verge of getting my RE license for about a yr and a half now. Let me add also that I really feel debt can possibly kill a person, the emotional strain becomes too much and you feel like a semi is parked on top of your air flow. Something has got to change, I have said this too many times before but I have a baby now and I need to focus. I don't need to be told what to do, I just need support. Its gonna be okay Mandy, you're not a complete failure.

Communication is KEY, with the right people.