1.17.2010

Just a "mandy" day


So today i've decided i need a new chapter in life. I'm gonna blog. Write stuff down (type) and maybe i'll be less stressed ya know. I always have alot to say but it seems sometimes i cant exactly get out what i need to say. I have so much going on right now but i kinda liek it chaotic. I'm taking Real Estate classes, trying to make home feel like home, being a mom to 5 fur kids.. Yes!! I 5 animals, 4 cats and 1 tiny dog. Dexter is a long haired 4 lb chihuahua. Molly is a pastel siamese with a sever attitude, Bitten is a tabby who needs too much attention but he loves me, Touareg is a cow tabby lol & then there is Jetta the hermit tabby who only has use of one eye... Its like a zoo...I have wood floors and let me tell you i picked the "wrong" color for pet hair. It always looks dirty. I'm 25 and just trying to make something of myself. A future.